Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

4 weeks!!

Just 4 weeks ago, there I was, waiting for my lil man to come!!! That is me and my beautiful mom!! Wow, I can't believe it has been 4 weeks since I was laying in room 307, with monitors on, an IV in my hand, just patiently awaiting the arrival of my beautiful baby boy!!!! It seems like it was just yesterday, time sure does fly by. Brody is doing great!! He sure is growing, I think he may end up being mommy's little chubby man, he sure does love to eat, fine with me just lets me know he is healthy!!!! Brody is starting to wake up more and be more alert, he loves to just look around. He has been sleeping pretty good at night and usually wakes up about every 3.5 hours. I had to take him to the doctor yesterday because he has been spitting up alot and they seemed to thing he may have a little bit of acid reflux, so we started the medicine yesterday and I hope that it helps. When they weighed him yesterday he weighed in at 9lb 1 oz, with all of his clothes on. So the Doctor said his true birth weight was probably at least 8 1/2 lb. So he is doing fantastic!!!

Well we got another snow storm last night, that gave us about 4-5 more inches of snow just when we thought it was over... I am so ready for spring and summer!!!!! I can't wait to be able to take Brody out for walks in his stroller, and out to the pool this summer!! He will definitely be a pool baby!!

I go tomorrow for my 4 week check with my doctor and hopefully I can get the okay to start exercising!!! I am ready to get this baby weight all off and back into my cute clothes !!






My cute lil man!!! Look how strong he is!! He can already hold his neck up!!Look how big he is getting!!!This is too cute.. he loves to hold on to his paci and he will pull it out of his mouth!!Oh yea.... I cute off all of my hair and dyed it back really blonde!!!! I needed a change!!!! I can't wait to start tanning and working out now!!Look how precious he is..sleeping away

16 comments:

KLC said...

What a cutie!!! Love your new hair!

Suz said...

You look so great! I love all the pics.. Oh my goodness how sweet is the one where he holds his paci... I am sure you could just eat him up! So precious! Looks like your baby weight is gone for the most part! Love the hair!

Robin Bair said...

your hair looks great. I love it like that. Brody's getting bigger...hope you have luck with the reflux meds!

Emily said...

I think you look amazing:)
Brody is getting soo big and cuter everyday:)

Lindsey said...

So cute! And you look GREAT!!!

Stephanie said...

he is just adorable!!! enjoy every minute because time seriously just FLIES by! I cannot believe that Graham will be FIVE MONTHS OLD TOMORROW!!! It's nuts!!!

KRISTEN'S PALACE said...

le le! did you cut your hair, i loveee it! your such a cutie/ & baby brody, loving him! i have this awful bug going around, as soon as i get rid of it i'll come and see you, i promise, i love yoU!

daniella said...

Aw, Lea! He really is such a gorgeous boy. I haven't visited your blog in a while and am just now catching up. I'm glad he's here and healthy. What a joy! And he really is gaining weight pretty fast. In no time he'll be your lil linebacker.

Love the new hair do too. You look really good all aournd. What can I say, Motherhood suits you well!

zuveena said...

your baby is sooooooooooo cute and u look awesome

Kelly said...

Hi Lea, thanks for getting in touch with me! Brody is adorable- what a great little family! Send me an email at khamilton626@gmail.com and we can talk about how to spruce up your already adorable blog!

Abbi said...

you look awesome!! you little one is soooo cute! it goes by sooo fast enjoy every momment!

KRISTEN'S PALACE said...

chelles party was crazzzzy!!! i hope you get to make it to the wedding. i'll post pics now lol. & my blog was free :) she does a great job.

Brittney said...

Hi! I found your blog through Suzette's and I hope you don't mind that I'm commenting! Your little boy is absolutely adorable. I was reading through your birth stort and where you talked about the horrible rash you had. Did they ever mention PUPPPS to you? I had that with my first baby (I'm currently pregnant again) and it was the most miserable thing in the world. It's pretty uncommon, so I just wondered if we might have had the same thing!

Jennifer said...

It does go by so fast! It's crazy! He is such a cute boy and you know I LOVE that name! ;) Your hair looks great!

Robyn Beele said...

He is adorable! I Love your hair. I can't wait to feel normal again and get my hair colored and wear normal clothes!

Brittney said...

I did have the rash all over, but it started in my stretch marks (which I did not have until I broke out in the rash). The places that I itched the most were the soles of my feet and the palms of my hands. It was the most miserable thing ever--I couldn't sleep, and I couldn't concentrate. The doctor told me I had about a 1 in a million chance of getting it again. So far I'm good, but I still have 6 weeks to go!