Saturday, August 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Les!!!

Today is my sister Leslia's Birthday, Happy Happy Birthday to one of my favorite Big Sisters:) I hope you have a wonderful Birthday!!

Last night we went to Lexington to celebrate her birthday ( which is actually today) and we went and ate at Merrick Place and back to my other sister's for cupcakes, ice cream, and a little bon fire. We always have fun when we are together and we definitely know how to celebrate birthdays!!
My wonderful family -- minus my hubby, he had to work..Birthday Girl blowing out the candles on her super yummy gourmet cupcakesMy
My adorable nephews-- they were roasting me marsh mellows Cute little Brody
My amazing parents

Brody and his Uncle Matt



Me and my sister Lindsey
Les & Lin

My beautiful sisters & Mom, Me, and Brody Luke

6 comments:

Suzette said...

Girl, you look awesome!!!!

The Gardella's said...

I worked at Merrick for two years. It is soo yummy, and it was my favorite job so far.

Morgandi said...

Great pictures! You have a beautiful family!

Brittney said...

You look so pretty! (and of course Brody is adorable). I love having an excuse to dress up!

Paige said...

Happy Birthday to your sister! You have such a beautiful family!! I love all of your picture, you always show on here! Brody is growing up so fast (not like you don't know that already haha!)!!

The Stevens Family said...

You don't know me, but I came across your blog and love to read other 'Mommy blogs'. Just wanted to note your little guy is just precious- love the cow outfit too!