Pages

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Les!!!

Today is my sister Leslia's Birthday, Happy Happy Birthday to one of my favorite Big Sisters:) I hope you have a wonderful Birthday!!

Last night we went to Lexington to celebrate her birthday ( which is actually today) and we went and ate at Merrick Place and back to my other sister's for cupcakes, ice cream, and a little bon fire. We always have fun when we are together and we definitely know how to celebrate birthdays!!
My wonderful family -- minus my hubby, he had to work..Birthday Girl blowing out the candles on her super yummy gourmet cupcakesMy
My adorable nephews-- they were roasting me marsh mellows Cute little Brody
My amazing parents

Brody and his Uncle Matt



Me and my sister Lindsey
Les & Lin

My beautiful sisters & Mom, Me, and Brody Luke

6 comments:

Suz said...

Girl, you look awesome!!!!

Unknown said...

I worked at Merrick for two years. It is soo yummy, and it was my favorite job so far.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! You have a beautiful family!

Brittney said...

You look so pretty! (and of course Brody is adorable). I love having an excuse to dress up!

Paige said...

Happy Birthday to your sister! You have such a beautiful family!! I love all of your picture, you always show on here! Brody is growing up so fast (not like you don't know that already haha!)!!

Connor & Mama said...

You don't know me, but I came across your blog and love to read other 'Mommy blogs'. Just wanted to note your little guy is just precious- love the cow outfit too!