Pages

Friday, September 4, 2009

Happy 8 Months Brody Luke!!

Brody Luke,

Are you really 8 months old today or is your Mama dreaming? Nope, she's not dreaming. Once again as time flies by you are 8 months old. It seems like yesterday that your Mama was in the hospital waiting to have you, all of the details so vivid. Everyone always told me time would fly by and I never really knew until I had you.

Brody the love that I have for you is so unreal and amazing. You are everything to me and make me complete, I can't even remember what my life was before you. You are so special to your mama and you always will be.

Brody at 8 months old you have two bottom teeth and you are in the middle of cutting a top one. You have decided you might like to crawl and you have been pushing up on all fours. I was beginning to think you may walk first. You still love to hold on to fingers and walk, you're so strong!! You have gotten the hang of your walker and you are so cute in it, you put your little arms out, smile, and zoom through the kitchen. You are eating like a champ-- cereal for breakfast, puffs and mum-mums for snacks, one veggie and one fruit for lunch ( sometimes 2), one veggie and one fruit for dinner, snack of puffs and mum-mums and of course your milk. You are still breastfeeding just not quite as often as you used to where you are eating a lot more now. You are wearing anywhere from 6-9 month clothing and some 12 month and size 3 diapers. You are 19.5 lbs. You are saying Mama a lot now, especially when you are upset or want me ( I love it melts my heart.) You love playing with toys of all kind. You love to sit and try and pick up things oh and you really love your Daddy's remotes!!!

Brody you are the happiest baby ever and you are always smiling, even if you have just woken up from a nap. Your smile just melts your mommas heart. Anytime anyone talks to you, you reach for them.

Brody Luke, I love you more than you will ever know and I will always try to protect you and keep you safe. You are mommy's very best little friend Brody Luke and I hope it will always be that way. Happy 8 months Baby Boy!!!!!!!

Love,
Mommy
xoxo

Pictures come later today or tomorrow were heading to Florence Yall to visit my sister, brother in law, and nephews!!!!will

3 comments:

Paige said...

Happy 8 months Brody!!

Kim said...

Aw! Cute letter for Brody!
Always good to look back on one day!

Where does this time go girl?!? :)

Heather said...

HAppy 8 months sweet boy!! He is so cute!