Pages

Monday, September 14, 2009

Rehearsal

This past weekend was my Best Friend Laura's wedding and it was absolutely perfect, beautiful, and she was the most gorgeous bride ever!!!! I am going to post pictures ( I have sooo many) and I am starting with the rehearsal. It was Friday night and everything was great, her rehearsal dinner was at the farm ( her reception was there too) and we had ribs, baked potato's, salad, and cake it was so yummy!!! I will do the wedding pictures tomorrow!!




Lar, Alyssa, Me, and Tiffany

Sarah & Brody Luke






Brody Luke



Laura and her niece Aubrey







Laura & Adam




Laura & Adam getting food



Brody & Emmitt-- They are a month and 10 days apart!
Me, Laura & Brody


Laura's Cousins Mandy & Natalie
Laura's Cousin Sarah

3 comments:

Kim said...

She is beautiful! Can't wait to see pics of the wedding!

jag said...

LOVE Brody's outfit! Adorable! Looks like a fun time for all!

I tried to send you an email, but it came back as undeliverable. Let's try this again:)

Sorry to be a pain!

Meant to be a mom said...

I'm so glad you guys had fun at the wedding.
Oh and Brody's outfit is so cute on him :)