Pages

Saturday, October 10, 2009

*Early* Brithday with my wonderful family!!

Last night we went out to Hibachis Japanese steak house to celebrate my birthday with my whole family. Thank you all for driving down just for me:) Hibachis was delicious and a lot of fun! Brody loved watching the cook, just loved it. I got some great presents too!! 2 cute new outfits, and a pair of brown dansko clogs!! I have the most wonderful family you could ever ask for!!! Here aer some pictures...

My adorable nephew LandonMe and Timmy at Hibachis.. where's Brody? Being passed around the table of course!



My Bro-in Law Matt and my precious nephews Zach and Landon

My sweet Baby Boy
Me and my baby boy!!!My sister Tisha and Brody Luke


So we can never get a family picture.. so here was our bets shot.. sat my camera up on the mantle with the timer and this is what we got. Better thank nothing!


No matter how old.. you still have to have a birthday cake and candles!




Me and my sisters and my new outfit! Thanks sisters!!


Another new outfit.. Thanks Matt, Tish, Zach and Landon!!!


I have the two most adorable and sweetest little nephews ever!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

happy birthday!!

kace said...

Happy Birthday! Hope its wonderful!! I noticed you wrote that Brody does not sleep in his crib. Does he sleep with you? Krew does... it didnt start out that way, but that is the only place he will sleep. Do you have bed rails? i'm afraid krewsie is gonna dive out.

Meant to be a mom said...

What a nice big family.
I love your new clothes. I'm glad to hear you had a good birthday. I LOVE Japanese food. We have a resturant called "Shogun" here in Tulsa that is just like the place you went to eat and its sooooo good. Makes me hungry just talking about it. Brody is so sweet and cute, I love the picture of you two, Adorable.
Happy birthday.

Brandi said...

Happy birthday!! Looks like you guys had a blast.

Brandi said...

Japanese my favorite. Yummy. What a great family. Looks like you got some great things.Brody is too cute.

GamecockQueen said...

Gosh what a big family! I'm an only child, but I wish I had brothers and sisters. You look really pretty at your birthday party!!