Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I'm so Thankful

With this being "Thanksgiving" week I have tried to take time out each day to remember what I am truly thankful for each and every day. Sometimes I just forget how God has truly blessed me and my family so much! I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

I wanted to make a list of what I am thankful for this season!!


I am so thankful for my wonderful husband and beautiful baby boy. My life is complete with these two. I am thankful that my husband has a good, stable job that allows me to be a stay at home mom with Brody. I am thankful that Brody is healthy and such a happy baby. I am so thankful for My Family. Sorry yall but I have the most wonderful family anyone could ever of asked for. My sisters are my best friends and so is my little Brother. I'm thankful that we are so close and able to always get along and be there for one another. Big Families are so much fun. I am thankful for my adorable, sweet, nephews and wonderful Brother in Law Matt. I am so thankful for my Mom and Dad, they are amazing, seriously.
I am so thankful for my friends! I have some of the best friends you could ask for!!
I am thankful that I have a nice home with all that we need and want.
I am thankful for so many things but these are just a few....
Remember what you are thankful for!!
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

6 comments:

Annie said...

you have so much to be thankful for! great post hun :)
i hope you have a great thanksgiving!!

Meant to be a mom said...

What a fun family you have. I completely agree, big families are such a blessing. These are all good things to be thankful for.

Jenna said...

What a wonderful post! I am thankful for all of what you just said too! I couldn't have said mine better myself! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Lindsey said...

Excellent post!! SO much to be thankful for, yay!

Unknown said...

Just came across your blog today and it is precious!

Annie said...

Thanks for checking out my blog!! Yours is great. You little family is TOO cute!!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving :)