Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

A, B, C's....

Tracy over at "Then I got to Thinking" http://tracy-girl.blogspot.com/ had posted this and I thought I would do it too! I may have done something simliar but I think it is fun to read these about others so I thought I would re-post it!!

A - Age: 22


B - Bed size: King

C - Chore you hate: Mopping & Dusting!!!!!

D - Dog's names: We don't have a dog

E - Essential start your day item: Diet coke!!

F - Favorite color: Pink

G - Gold or Silver or Platinum: Platnium

H - Height: 5'8"
I - Interesting fact about yourself: I am addicted to underwear!!!!!!!! It is an obsession. I love getting new panties. I was just cleaning out my underwear drawer and I have over 60 pair.....I love putting on a new pair:)

J - Jewelry you wear everyday: My wedding band, engagment ring, diamond studs, and my coach heart ring

K - Kids: Brody Luke:)

L - Living arrangements: Me, the Hubs, and Brody Luke in our home in Ky!

M - Mom's name: Lisa

N- Nicknames: Never really had a lot... Lee LeaLiz

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: January 09 when I gave birth to Brody Luke

P - Pet Peeve: When my husband leaves the toilet seat up or the doesn't shut drawers!!!!

Q - Quote: Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails....And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

R - Right handed or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: 3 older sisters & 1 younger brother

T - Time you wake up: It depends on the day, what time I have class, and when Brody wakes up:)

U- Underwear: Like I said above.. an obession/addiction!

V - Vegetable you dislike: I love them all!!!

W - Ways you run late: Trying to get myself and Brody ready..little ones are unpredictable. Like when your all ready to go and they have a dirty diaper!

X - X-rays you've had: um...ankle

Y - Yummy food you make: I'm not the best cook in the world but my chocolate chip cookies are pretty good:) haha

Z - Zoo favorite: Flamingos!!!!






Photobucket

1 comment:

Robyn Beele said...

That is too funny that you have an underwear obsession! I agree with the chores!