Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

Brody's Last Swim Class

Brody had his last swim class for this session last night and I had to take a few pictures since I hadn't yet. The class was for 6 weeks and he really loved it and it really helped getting him more comfortable and used to the water! We are taking a break for the summer and we may start back in the fall/winter.

Getting ready to leave for swimming
He knew once he was dressed where the door was to get to the pool from the locker room!
He was so proud! Look at my cutie pie in his trunks!



Photobucket

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Brody is SO cute! :)
He looks so grown up in the last picture

Suz said...

He looks so grown up! I have somehow missed your updates! He's just precious! He looks a lot like his daddy in that top pic! :)

Lift Like A Mom said...

Oh how fun :) I want to take Davis to 'splash babies' class. He loooves the water. Okay, so maybe he's a little too young, but still think it would be fun :) Have a great weekend!

Meant to be a mom said...

Oh my goodness. He is the absolute cutest~ The swimsuit pics are the best. I think its great you have him in lessons. It really is such a great safety thing to do. I've heard wonderful things about kids who have had lessons, They are much safer in or around pools.

Robyn Beele said...

That is so great you are taking him for swimming lessons! I bet he loved it!