Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Father's Day Weekend

I was so busy this weekend I didn't even post anything for Father's Day! We had a wonderful weekend spending time with Family. Friday night my sisters were all home and we celebrated My Dad's Father's Day. We had dinner from "The Ribber" and we gave Dad his presents. We all got him a new grill and he loved it!!!! Saturday we all spent the day outside and laying by the pool and then tried out the new grill for dinner Saturday evening. Sunday Morning Brody and I got up bright and early to Make Timmy breakfast for Father's Day, then to church, and then we went to see Timmy's Dad for a little bit.

I am so very thankful for my Wonderful Dad. There is no other man in this world that even compares to him, I am so glad God chose him to be my dad. He is the most caring, trusting, genuine, sweet, funny, loving, hard-working, christian man I know. I am so thankful and so very very blessed for my dad.

Timmy is a great father to Brody and I am so glad and thankful for that. Brody loves his Daddy and loves playing with him!!! Brody knows when his daddy should be getting home from work and he hears that door open and usually runs right to him, so precious!!!!


Brody helping Daddy open his Father's Day Gifts!

The whole family-- minus my BIL Matt who was working!

Timmy, His brother Chris, Brody & His dad on Father's Day


Photobucket

1 comment:

Abbi said...

sounds like a great father's day! great family pic!