Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

Brody's 1st Trip To College

Yesterday was Brody's 1st Trip to College!! I definitely can wait for the day that he is of "college age" and going away from home, let's not even go there. We wen to Morehead  with my Aunt Jenny to visit my little cousin Grace at MSU. We went to Meleni's for lunch ( Brody's favorite) then we went and visited Grace's dorm room, which Brody loved and he loved her roommate's too! There room was so big with there own bathroom and living room NOTHING like Donovon Hall at UK. Sure didn't make me miss sharing a teeny tiny room and community bathrooms, AT ALL! We had a fun time visiting Grace and her dorm room, it was so cute. She also rushed and is now a DZ, so she is very excited!


I am so ready for the 3 day weekend!!! I am heading to class here in just a little bit and then I think tonight we are maybe going to go to a Montgomery County ( where Timmy went) High school football game to watch his cousin.. Tomorrow I am hoping for a pool day since my dad is closing it after this weekend and then Sunday Timmy and his Dad are going to finish my laundry room and I have a baby shower for my sweet friend Lizz who is having her 2nd child, a sweet little girl!!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Labor Day weekend!!!!!

4 comments:

Brittney said...

Sounds like you had a great time! Have a fabulous Labor day weekend!! :)

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

Cute, Cute, Cute.. and many more :) Love this post! What a cute family you have, seriously.

Abby said...

Aw, I totally stayed at D-Hall my fresh year at UK!!!! The memories that dorm holds...

Happy Monday, girlie :)

Emily said...

gosh he has grown up so much and soo handsome and adorable! u look great as well!