Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Fabulous 5 Award!

My good friend Brittany tagged me and gave me The Fabulous 5 Award! Go check out her blog if you don't read it already!!


Here are the Rules:
*Link back to the person who gave you the award.

*Tag 5 of your followers.

*Answer the 5 questions
 
 
1. 5 websites you spend the most time on:
 
My blog, Facebook, Ebay, Etsy and Zulily
 
2. 5 foods you couldn't live without:
Chicken, Mexican, Sushi, Chips, and Diet coke ( I know its a beverage but I couldn't live without it, and sometimes it replaces a meal:)
 
3. 5 of your favorite pictures:
 





4. 5 if your favorite pastimes or hobbies:
Spending time with Brody & my family, shopping, hanging out with friends, blogging, and scrapbooking (when i find the time)

5. 5 Fabulous things in your life right now:
My precious baby boy who I have been blessed with, my amazing family, my wonderful friends, my new fall wardrobe, and my blessed life!!

Now I am going to tag some of my new followers:
Bailey
Emilia
Marcy
Lacey
Stephanie

No comments: