Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Trick or Treat 2010

Today was Brody's 2nd Trick or Treat, last year being his first. Look how cute he was last year on his 1st Trick or treat..He was just 9 months old!

Wasn't he just the cutest little Circus Monkey?

This morning we went down to my dad's office and dressed up with my sister and passed out candy to the Head Start Children.. they were going safe trick or treating around the community. Brody was all dressed up and ate lots of candy and loved seeing all of the children in their costumes!!!
Trick Or Treat here in the community is Saturday night so we will be missing that but we are going to Lexington for dinner with my family to celebrate my Brother in Law Matt's birthday and Brody is going to dress up and who knows what else we will get into!

My Little UK wildcat
 Tram Construction Worker and my Wildcat!
 Waiting for the Trick-or-Treater's
 Some of the Trick-or-Treater's



Hope everyone has a safe and fun Trick or Treat!!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Cute costume! This year will be Riley & Averly's 1st year Trick or Treating bc R's 1st year he was only 2 months old & we were out of town last year for Halloween. I'm so excited to take both kids this year! Happy Halloween!

Meant to be a mom said...

Oh my goodness! I totally forgot he was a circus monkey last year! He was so stinking cute.
And his costume this year is precious on him also.
I'm glad you had fun at your dad's work.

Brandi said...

Oh my goodness, you guys are soooo cute!!! Happy Halloween!

Paige said...

That is really adorable! I have never seen a costume like brody's but I love it!!!

Annie said...

i love his costumes!! and i love that you dressed up too!! ya'll are so cute!

Amy and Kyle said...

Oh my goodness your child is A-Dorable!!!! I love all the cute pictures!!

Hope you are having a great Saturday! Thanks for the sweet message on fb! :)