Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful......

Happy Thanksgiving!!!! I wanted to take this time to blog about what I am so very thankful for in my life and I wanted to take today to let you know what I am so thankful for. I am so very blessed and thankful for SO many things in my life and I remember that each and every day.

On this day today remembering what I am so thankful for...

I am so very thankful for my wonderful, amazing parents.

I am so thankful for the amazing parents that I was blessed with. My mom and dad are two of the most amazing, christian, sweet, sincere, kind, loving, caring, giving people you could ever meet. I have so many memories from my childhood until now with my parent's that I will always treasure and hold dear to my heart. I am so thankful to have parents that always truly cared and still do, and who taught me so many Christian morals and values. I hope that I can be as wonderful as parent to Brody that they have been to me. My parents are always there, always have and always will be for Me &  Brody. I am so thankful for My Mom & My Dad they truly are two of the most wonderful people.

I am so thankful for Brody Luke...
I am so very thankful for my precious baby boy. I am so blessed to be his mother, he has made me into a better person. I am so thankful that he is healthy. I am so thankful for how sweet and loving he is and what a precious little boy he is. I count my blessings each and every day. He is my world.  When I was little I always dreamed of being a "Mommy" I am so thankful my dreams came true.

I am thankful for my husband...

I am so thankful for my husband....our relationship may not be perfect and we definitely have our ups and downs but he is my other half. He works and allows me to stay home with Brody (besides going to school), he provides, he comforts, he protects.  We are coming upon our 3 year anniversary and I am so thankful he has put up with me for so long:) This a picture from WAY BACK, it was at the Lexington airport when he came home for Christmas Leave from San Diego. This was our 1st Christmas together and I remember how excited/nervous I was, it was a day I will never forget.

I am so thankful for my sisters...


I am so very blessed and thankful to have my 3 wonderful sister's. I can think back to when I was very small and remember all of the memories I have with my 3 sister's as we were growing up and even to now and I am so thankful for having them in my life. For being sister's we never fight and we never did when we were young, we always all got along and we still do. My 3 sister's are all very different but yet we are the same, because were sister's.. My sister's are 3 of my very best friends and I know that I can always count on them for anything. I really am so thankful for my 3 beautiful sister's who mean so much to me!!!!

I am so thankful for my little brother...

I remember the day he was born, I remember holding his tiny little hands and changing his diaper. I am so thankful for my precious little brother. He was always one of my best friends and he still is. I am so thankful for the sweet boy he has turned into. I am thankful that he helps me and loves Brody so much. I am thankful to have a sweet little brother.


I am so thankful for my Brother in law and my nephews...
I am so thankful for my awesome Brother in Law Matt from the time he came into the family he has always taken my side over anything! I am his favorite, I know:) He is so great to my sister and my two adorable nephews and he is the best Doctor I know! I know I could count on him for anything! I am so thankful for him.
I am so thankful for Zachary and Landon. They are two very special little boys to me. They are so very sweet. They can light up the room when they are in it and I am so proud of the little boys they are. I am so lucky to have such wonderful nephew's!



There are so many more things I am so very thankful for today...
Our Savior, My amazing friends, My vehicle, My home, food that is prepared on my table, my freedom, and so many other small little thing's I am so thankful!!!

I hope that everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and remembers to be thankful on this day....
Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!

No comments: