Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

Brody Luke turned 2!!

Brody Luke turned 2 years old on January 5th, 2011!!! It's hard to believe I have a toddler on my hands! Time flies by but I have loved each and every minute of it and while it makes me sad he is getting older it makes me so happy to know he is healthy and my baby boy forever no matter how old he is!!

On his birthday my mom and I took Brody to Gattli-land, and he loved it! Then in the evening Timmy's Dad came over and my family and his all went to celebrate Brody's Birthday at Toro Loco! So funny we took him there last year when he turned a year and he wore the same shirt:) He also got a new big boy bedroom suite for his birthday!!

We are celebrating with more friends and family tomorrow for his Race Car Birthday party!!

Brody is such a big boy!! We decided last night that it was time to get rid of his pa-pa ( pacifier) and it went so much better than I thought! Today after he woke up from his nap he really wanted it but calmed down after about 10 minutes. I mean really is it this easy? He loves his pa-pa, adores it!! I never dreamed it could go this easy, but we will see.

Still can't believe my baby is two years old! I take him on Monday morning for his two year old check-up!
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!












6 comments:

Momma Wilson said...

Aww, Happy Birthday to your sweet boy!

jenn said...

happy 2nd birthday

Chelle & My boys said...

cant wait to see u tomorrow brody luke and your awesome race car birthday party!!! love ya

♥Cait said...

He's such a handsome little fella! Happy Birthday Brody :)

Abby said...

What a pumpkin! Happy birthday, Brody!

Brittney said...

Happy Birthday Brody! They grow up way too fast. :(