Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Fever

Someone just may have a fever.......... BABY FEVER!!!!!!!!

Ever since I was a little girl, I knew I always wanted to be a mom. I played with baby dolls from the time I was little until I was about 12 and in 7th grade, yes I really did. I had my real-life looking Lee Middleton baby dolls, my diaper bags, and my real baby stroller that came straight out of the JcPenny catalog, it was a big deal. I took my Momma role playing very seriously. I used to say I wanted 12 kids, but after being pregnant and having one, I think I just want two, but God has a plan for me and I will follow, so we will see.

After being pregnant and having Brody my world changed so much, for the better. There are no words to describe the feelings of your baby kicking, hearing your sweet un-borns heart beat, or hearing their cry for the 1st time. Being a mother is amazing. I have the fever, I want another sweet baby. I want a brother or sister for Brody to grow up with. I grew up with 3 sisters and 1 brother and I wouldn't have wanted it any different. I know God has plan and the timing for me and I will leave that in his hands! I do feel that I was put here to be a mother! I love being a mom, I feel like it is right for me. I do get tired, but never to tired to keep going. I do get aggravated at times, but never enough to get upset. Being a mother is a 24/7 job and no it is not always easy, but it is something I wouldn't change for anything!!!!

Brody is still my baby and always will be, but he needs a little brother or sister :)

Oh and No I am not pregnant..... God has a plan for me and my family and I will just wait and see what that may be :)

13 comments:

Abby said...

I have the fever, too!!!!!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Hopefully that plan will work it's way into your life soon :)

Amy and Kyle said...

I can't remember a time that I didn't dream of being a Mommy. Now that we are facing challenges with that it makes that dream even more precious. We know God's timing is perfect and that He knows the desires of our hearts. We trust that He will bless us with a child in his time! Praying for God's plan to be unfolded in both of our lives sweet friend!

Love ya!

Becky said...

Good for you! Having siblings is possibly the greatest gift you can ever give your child. I will pray for Brody to receive that gift.

Annie said...

brody does need a sibling!!
you make cute babies! ;)

Shelli said...

You are too sweet! Thank you! I'm glad you found my blog! :) I'm your newest follower!

Off topic but how do you get your blog to show up in a mobile version. I'm reading it on my iPhone and I've always wondered how to do it!!

Jenna said...

I think Brody needs a sibling named Brayden! J/k!! Here's to hoping it is a very near part of the plan!

Chelle & My boys said...

AHHH I READ THIS AND GOT REALLY EXCITED LOL.. GOD HAS A PLAN FOR US ALL LEA.. LOVE YOU :)

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

t is all in God's time. But I know, I have the fever too! Unless He wants us to have another, I think we are done though. Kinda makes me sad :(

Sarah Plummer said...

You just described me! :) I played with dolls until 7th grade too, and I'm not ashamed. I remember it was 7th grade when I finally stopped and it wasn't interesting anymore, and all I cared about was boys. I also had a real stroller which my mom sold in a yardsale and it nearly killed me. I've always said that the only thing I've ever been sure of is to be a wife and a mother. I can't wait for that day to finally come. However, I am extremely excited for you and I hope you get to have a little girl someday! :)
PS I love that naked picture of Brody potty training or trying to.

Rosie said...

Sorry for the delay. I'm slowly trying to catch up...
But yay! How exciting to have baby fever. I'm still on the fence about when I'd like to try again, but don't you just love the feeling you get welcoming a baby into the world? Pretty amazing!

Sara said...

I have baby fever all the time and would love to have more. I have 3 already and we always talked about 4 but i think hubby may think differently and want to be done. Praying that we will be able to have atleast one more.

Ii know this may not be the place to put this but me and my family are vacationing in Louisville Ky this summer. Staying in florence ky . Any great ideas like beaches. We are planning already to do the creation museum and aquiruim and slugger and lazy duck. Any other great places. I think its neat that my daughter and your son where born on the same day.