Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Birthday Weekend


Over the weekend we celebrated Timmy's 26th birthday. He took the day off Friday and we left early and went to my sister Tisha's to spend the night. The rest of the family joined us later in the evening and we headed over into Cinncinatti to eat at Boi Na Braza for Timmy's Birthday dinner. It was delicious and we had a great time! On Saturday we went to Bass Pro Shops, Jungle Jim's, and ate at Buca De Bepo and then headed home! It was a great weekend with my family and I love being able to go stay at my sister Tisha's and BIL Matt's and see my precious nephews! My camera went dead after the first few pictures and I didn't even get a group family picture, but they were all there! Hope Timmy had a wonderful 26th Birthday and Birthday weekend!





3 comments:

Annie said...

sounds like a fun weekend!!

Jessica said...

I love that last picture of your boys! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh looks like you all had a wonderful time! cute pics!