Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

16 Weeks

16 Weeks with Roland Baby #2



Both pictures are terrible, haha I didn't have a very good photographer.


Size of baby: According to What to expect the baby is about the size of an avocado
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 9 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Not yet! I am wearing one pair of jeans that still fit all the time and wearing dresses! I don't want to buy fall maternity clothes until it feels like fall outside!! I will be needing to get some soon though! I have some things I kept from when pregnant with Brody too.

Gender: We find out in 3 weeks!!!!!!!

Movement: I have thought I have maybe felt the baby a few times but nothing consistent. I started feeling Brody around 17 weeks so I am hoping soon!

Sleep: Sleep has been bad the past 2 weeks! I have had terrible allergy issues going on and they are the worst at night and I also end up on my belly sometimes and it wakes me up of course.

What I miss: I miss not being able to sleep on my stomach!!!!

Cravings: My appetite is back and in full swing! I have been loving candy, sour patch kids, Reese cup pumpkins, and life saver's!

Symptoms: I still have a few nausea spells every now and then


2 comments:

Jessica said...

So happy for you! : )

Anonymous said...

Yea Lea!!!!
-- Danielle Fowler