Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

17 Weeks

Thank you for all of the Congratulations on having a baby boy!!! We are so excited and can't wait to add another little baby boy to our family. I still can't believe I will be a Momma to Two little boys!!!!!

My husband and I are very impatient and we just couldn't wait any longer to find out what we were having. So on Labor Day we were in Lexington and spur of the moment I decided to call Lexington Fetal Photography and see if she could fit us in, and lucky for us she could!! As soon as she started the ultrasound she started laughing and said I know exactly what it is, "It's a boy!!" We are so excited!! I go to my actual Dr's appt for my ultrasound on the 21st, but there is no mistaken that this baby is a boy!

I am very excited because one of my best friends is a few weeks ahead of me and found out yesterday she is having a baby girl, and then my other best friend just found out she is pregnant and due in April, so exciting!!




17 Weeks with Baby Boy Roland #2

I am terrible at taking weekly pictures, maybe it will be more like every 2 weeks or every month, but I will have them every now and then :)

Size of baby: According to What to expect the baby is about the size of an avocado


Total Weight Gain/Loss: 9 lbs

Maternity Clothes: I dug out my maternity clothes with Brody and Timmy took me shopping for some new ones on Sunday. I still have been wearing my favorite pair of pre-pregnancy jeans and Ive been hanging out in yoga pants alot, but I pretty much need maternity clothes now!

Gender: It's a Boy!!!!

Movement: I have thought I have maybe felt the baby a few times but nothing consistent. I started feeling Brody around 17 weeks so I am hoping to feel this little guy soon, I can't wait!!
Sleep: I have been sleeping pretty good this week.

What I miss: I miss not being able to sleep on my stomach!!!!

Cravings: My appetite is back and in full swing! I have been loving candy, sour patch kids, Reese cup pumpkins, and life saver's!

Symptoms: I still have a few nausea spells every now and then and Charlie Horses!

1 comment:

Kim said...

So EXCITED for your family!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Boys are awesome!! :)