Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

18 Weeks

18 Weeks with Roland Baby Boy #2

I didn't take a picture today since  have felt awful and look awful!! I will try and take one tomorrow and add!


Size of baby: According to Baby Center the baby is about the size of a yellow bell pepper and about 7 ounces.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 9 lbs.. I am sure I have gained more, have a Dr's appt next Wednesday

Maternity Clothes: I still have my one pair of jeans that fit ( but they are too short, so I make them Capri's) but since it is getting cooler I know they won't work anymore. I have gotten some new maternity clothes, but really need new jeans and I can't find any I really like. If you have any opinions let me know!!!

Gender: It's a Boy!!!!

Movement: I have thought I have maybe felt the baby a few times but nothing consistent. I started feeling Brody around 17 weeks so I am hoping to feel this little guy soon, I can't wait!!

Sleep: I have been sleeping terrible... I have allergies & sinus infection and it is no fun!!!
What I miss: I miss not being able to sleep on my stomach!!!!

Cravings: I have been craving alot of sweets, not good! This week not much since I can't even taste anything!!!
Symptoms: I still have a few nausea spells every now and then and Charlie Horses!

4 comments:

-Kelsey Coghill said...

Even though you don't feel well I'm sure you still look beautiful!! So happy for you!!

Lauren said...

ITS A BOY! YAY! So excited for you--Brody will make a wonderful brother.

Anonymous said...

Yay for 18 weeks!

Burtons Blessings said...

Try Ebay for cute designer maternity jeans :)