Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas 2011

Christmas Eve Eve--On Friday evening we went and had Christmas with Timmy's family at his Dad's. We had a great time and got lots of goodies! Brody was definitely spoiled! His Papaw Roland and Angie got him a Leapster Explorer and a few games. His uncle Chris and Aunt Alex got him a drum set ( I could kill them for this but he LOVES it) a set of "hunting" guns, a remote control truck, and an adorable tool/carpenter set. I didn't take any pictures but of Brody so here are a few.


Christmas Eve- We spent the day over at my parents with all of my family. We started with a big breakfast and then cooking and preparing for our Christmas dinner. We did everything on Christmas Eve this year and it was wonderful. We had an awesome meal and then opened way too many presents!! Brody was so excited about all of his toys! I will have to say I got alot of great things too!! It was a monogrammed Christmas for me!!Just to name a few... I got a monogrammed cell phone case, wristlet, scarf, duffle, tote, robe, slippers, and even a personalized hospital gown!!!!! We walked home from my parents and then started on things for Santa with Brody Luke!





Once we got home Brody and I made chocolate chip cookies for Santa and colored him a letter. Brody was so very excited for Santa to come that he just did not want to go to sleep! It took forever for him to fall asleep but around midnight he finally did! Then Santa came...











Christmas Morning was so magical with Brody this year! He woke up around 7:30 and walked into the living room and the 1st thing he said when he saw everything was, " Oh my goodness I can't believe I really got a train table!!" All day he kept saying that over and over and how much he loved it and he is still saying it! After presents we ate french toast and then went to church. After church we headed back over to Timmy's dad's for Christmas with the rest of his family, we had a great time! We had a Wonderful Christmas, more than I could have asked for. We will always remember the true meaning of Christmas and that is what truly makes Christmas so special. For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him." The true meaning of Christmas is the celebration of this incredible act of love.





1 comment:

Brandi said...

Brody looks sooo big!!!!!! I can't wait to see your monogrammed gown!!! FUN!!!!!