Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year..

It is hard to believe that 2011 is over and we have begun 2012, I feel like 2011 flew by. We had a wonderful year with ups and downs and with so many wonderful blessings. I have so much to be thankful for! I am thankful that we had a safe, happy, and healthy 2011. Now that 2012 has begun I can't wait to see what all it has in store for us. I know one thing for sure that will be a blessing of 2012 and that is welcoming Baby Hudson into our family and being a family of 4. I don't normally do resolutions but I do know I will strive to be the best wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend, and christian that I can be. 



Brody got a big boy hair cut!
It requires more maintenance, I always send him to have daddy fix his hair!

Ringing in the New Year fast asleep!


 Brody playing with his Remote Control Trucks


Les, Willie & Brody-- Congrats to my sweet sister and Willie on their engagement that happened over the Holidays!!! I am so very happy for them!

My little construction worker


Brody had been asking to go to the movies so we took him to see Chip wrecked today! I had only taken him one other time to see the Lion King and he only lasted about an hour so I was unsure of how he would do, but he did great!! He sat the whole time and he ate so much popcorn!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brody is getting sooo big! Congrats to your sis! I bet your are excited your pregnancy is almost over! Hope you all have the best new year!

Abbi said...

love the new cut! he's such a doll!