Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Surprise Wedding

My sister Lindsey and Robert got engaged back in October. They had said they didn't want a big wedding and didn't know when it would happen and joked that we wouldn't know either, that it would just happen and they were right. They had planned a family lunch (where our family and Robert's family would meet for lunch to meet each other) and that is what we thought we were doing. Timmy didn't even know if he was going to come home from Atlanta for the weekend, and me being huge and pregnant and making progress didn't think I would be able to go, but we went and I am so glad we did. So anyways... Lindsey had sent us a text saying we were doing family pictures before at this little church to be there at 3 on the dot. So we get to the church and found out we were actually at their wedding!!!!!!! Talk about shocking and surprising all of us (very easily could have put me into labor..ha ha) It was absolutely perfect for the two of them and just what I would have envisioned. My sister looked beautiful and so happy, it was perfect! Congratulations to my sweet sister Lindsey and my new bro in law Robert!!!!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh wow! How fun!