Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

                                        Linking up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday!


I am loving that I got to see my precious baby boy today! He decided to finally show his face and he is just precious! I am so ready to meet him, come on out Hudson!!!!!!


I am loving that my house was deep-cleaned today and not by me!!!!! I love a clean house and am pretty anal about it but I have just had 0 energy and I'm way too big to be up dusting and cleaning fans!

I'm loving this sweet precious boy of mine!! I am so lucky!! He is my best little friend!!

I'm loving that this week is 1/2 over and that means Hubby will be home sooner!!!

I'm loving so many things.... my life, my children, my health, my husband, my parents, my siblings, my family, and my friends! I am so blessed!

No comments: