Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

Baseball & Chicks

Brody loves sports! He loves football, baseball, and basketball. He always has a ball in his hands and he is always wearing a jersey, under armour, and his ball shorts. I thought I would be able to dress him in whatever I wanted for a little longer than this, but sometimes it's just not worth the fight!


Timmy took Brody to Dicks Sporting Goods and bought him his first real tee ball bat, tee, helmet, and own special bag to carry it all in! He was so proud!!!


 
Last week the chicks came in at my Uncles farm store, Big Barn so of course we had to go over and check them out!


Hudson's 1st trip to the Big Barn and seeing baby chicks, well sleeping thru it!

He was so excited to hold a chick!


Just because... my sweet little Hudson!!!


No comments: