Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

What I'm loving Wednesday!

Linking up with Jamie for WILW!


--I am loving my sweet little Hudson! He has already grown so much and I love the adorable little spring outfits he is able to wear because of the warm weather!! I am also loving my sweet little Brody and watching him as a big brother. I love my two boys and I love being a boy mom!!!!






I am loving the awesome weather we have been having! It has been in the 70's-80's all week!! Love that we are able to get out and play all day! Love watching my boys slam dunk while me and Hudson stroll!




I am Loving how funny Brody is. He definitely keeps me on my toes and keeps me smiling and laughing!

I am loving Pink and Orange together, love love love it always have! These are two pictures from my cousin Grace's engagement party! It was adorable!!!! It may need a whole post in itself!! Love the pink and orange color combo!

3 comments:

Workman Family said...

CUTE blog--and super cute family!!! Your about me page sounds just like me=) I hope you are adjusting to being a mom of 2!

Mrs. Mama said...

love the pink and orange!

Kristin said...

visiting from the link up. pink and orange are great together! my cousin used that as her color scheme for her daughter's nursery 4 years ago.