Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Life Lately

I sit down to blog a few times throughout the week but it doesn't always work out, as you can tell ha. We have been staying very busy this summer doing all kinds of fun things (play dates, library, pool time, friends, family, etc.). Timmy has been working alot and working away so I don't have him here to help me with the boys or have any down time ( which is fine by me, love my boys) but I don't find much time to blog.

Last week we did go to Cincinnati Wedding dress shopping for my baby cousin Grace! She is getting married next May and found the most beautiful Maggie Sottero wedding gown, can't wait!!

Timmy was home Friday and we went furniture shopping and then went again on Saturday, once again we came home empty handed because we can never decide! I think our salesman at Ashley furniture may of really been getting tired of us, oh well.
Today we went to Blue Lick to Family Day with my bro-in-law Chris and his wife Alex ( he is in the National Guard) so that was fun. I am so excited, I have know for awhile but I am going to be an Aunt, again (yay) and they find out TOMORROW what they are having and I just can't wait!!!!!!

Tomorrow starts another week with Timmy working away.. We keep busy so the time passes by quickly!

Just wanted to let everyone know I have sereval giveaway's lined up that you won't want to miss, so be looking for them!!!!!!!!




Brody is really loving salad, especially because daddy does!


Hudson & Daddy

Hudson & Willow... she may not like him now but just wait til they are a little older ;)

Look who turned 5 months old? I can't believe it!

No comments: