Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

Our Visit to Atlanta

We decided to take a week trip to visit Timmy while he is working away at Atlanta! We had a wonderful time and it was a vacation for us! We went to the aquarium, the children's museum, a couple differet splash parks/pads, the mall, the outlets, and ate alot of good food!! We had a great trip to the city and it was so nice to be with Timmy for the week, even though he worked during the day we were just glad to be with him the evenings and at night!
Also I finally decide and got the City Mini double stroller and I am so thankful, it is awesome! I wish I would have gotten it 4 months ago!!




















2 comments:

Leslie said...

Hey there. You commented on my blog a while back about the cornice boards...sorry to get back to you so late.

Yes, I used batting underneath the fabric. I used a small nail to tack the board to the trim around the window. I measured the window and cut the styrofoam to fit given the fact that I had to take in consideration how wide the sides would be...so it would equal the exact width of window.

I hope this helps! I got a chance to look around your blog. Such a cute family and nice layout.

Jessica said...

What a fun little trip for y'all! I'm sure Timmy is glad to have y'all there too!