Pages

Monday, September 1, 2008

14 days!!!




14 days until my big ultrasound!!! I can't wait!! I am anxious to just to see how the baby is developing and hoping that there is nothing to worry about but I can't wait to find out if it will be a boy or a girl!!!!!! I am not hoping for one or the other, it doesn't matter to me!!! I have still been feeling the baby like crazy, it is such a wonderful feeling. I am growing and growing and growing every which way. Other than that I am still feeling good. We have decided on some names, not totally but here is what we have so far. Tell me what ya think?

Boys:
Brody (I want Brody Luke)
Graham
Riley

Girls:
Gabriella Ann (Gabby Ann)
Ann-Marie

Here are some pictures from last week and then here is one to compare when I was just early about 10 weeks or so.

17 weeks10 weeks


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey honey! you look sooo great! i think its a boy, by the way, i'm normally pretty good at guessing lol. Miss you so much and actually i dont use that email anymore, so email me at kristenann34@Yahoo.com. love you and baby roland.

kristen