Pages

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Everything you wanted to know and maybe more...

What time did you get up this morning? I was so excitied it was Saturday, I slept until about 9:45

Diamonds or pearls?I love both. I don't have a real set of pearls but I would love a set, but I love diamonds!

What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Sisterhood fo the Traveling pants 2, it was good but not as good as the first one

What is your favorite TV show? Desperate Housewives, Army Wives, Extreme Home Makeover, House

What do you usually have for breakfast? It depends, cereal and a bananna, a peanut butter sandwhich, or I grab a pop-tart.. not very healthy I know.. oh and milk, I always drink a glass of milk

What is your middle name? Liz

What food do you dislike? Oh I love to eat anything and everything!!!! Since I have been pregnant though I really haven't liked meat a while lot

What kind of car do you drive?2008 red jewel chevy malibu

Favorite sandwich? I love Italian subs!

Favorite item of clothing? Right now? Nothing really, I am in maternity clothes and I haven't found an outfit I love yet, but I like my gaucho pants.

If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Anywhere tropical!!! St. Lucia, Hawaii, Jamaica, anywhere tropical!!!!!!

When is your birthday? Ocotber 13th, yes it is coming up:)

Okay.. I have bored you enough and I am starting to get sleepy...

No comments: