Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2008

31 things!!!

1. Where is your cell phone? sitting by me on my computer desk
2. Where is your significant other? sitting in his recliner watching football
3. Your hair color? umm.. golden blonde/brown
4. Your mother? Lisa
5. Your father? Terry
6. Your favorite thing? I have lots of favorite things.. my husband, my family, my friends, make-up, shoes, getting my hair done, sweet tea, frozen fruit, apples, purses, the beach,
7. Your dream last night? I Don't remember...
8. Your dream/goal? Long term? To have a healthy baby boy and then maybe another one down the road, finish school and work as an RN in Labor and Delivery
9. The room you're in? Living room
10. Your hobby? umm.. I like to scrapbook, work out (before I was pregnant..haha), tan (before I was pregnant)
11. Your fear? Something bad happening to those I love
12. Where do you want to be in six years? Out of school, working 3 days a week as an RN and loving life with Timmy and little Brody and maybe one more...:)
13. Where were you last night? at home
14. What you’re not? sleeping
15. One of your wish list items? A video camera
16. Where you grew up? Kentucky
17. The last thing you did? Killed a fly
18. What are you wearing? shorts and a UK sweatshirt
19. Your TV? Is on ESPN--football
20. Your pet? none, I have an empty fishtank right now:(
21. Your computer? DELL
22. Your mood? good, a little tired
23. Missing someone? my cute little nephews, but I get to see them tomorrow
24. Your car? 2008 Chevy Malibu
25. Something you’re not wearing? Earrings
26. Favorite store? Victorias Secret, Old Navy, Express, Abercrombie, AE, Forever 21
27. Your summer? was wonderful, I lover summer.. but I did miss going to the beach
28. Love someone? Soooo many people to love
29. Your favorite color? Pink
30. When is the last time you laughed? Just a few minutes ago at Timmy
31. Last time you cried? Not sure... Im sure it wasn't long ago. my hormons are out of control

1 comment:

Robin Bair said...

Thanks! It's so much fun taking pics and video. I'm clearly obsessed. The time is just flying and I don't want to forget it. I can't wait to see your lil boy. I love the nursery! My husband would love the sports theme. Since LT share a room, it's a yellow bird theme. I'll take some pics sometime. It will be fun to decorate for each of them in separate rooms...it'll be awhile for that! :)