Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pictures to come soon!

I know I have definitely been slacking on my blog postings. I have alot of pictures to update on and will have more this weekend. This weekend is my first baby shower that my mom and sisters are giving me and I am so excited!!! Also this Sunday My mom, sisters, Lacey, and Laura were all going to a Dolly Parton concert that was my birthday surprise and I cannot wait!!!!!! I love her and have always wanted to see her in concert so I am just ecstatic.

I had a doctors appt. last week and everything went good, I go back November 12th. I am 25 weeks and 3 days today. I have grown alot I will post a picture of my belly soon.

I have pictures to post of Brody's room as well, we got the crib in and put together and it looks so good!! I still need to get a rocker or recliner and a little small dresser or nightstand and hang things on the wall but I go in there everyday, I can't wait til he is here!!!!

Just wanted to let everyone know that everything is great, I have just been busy!!!!

I will post pictures soon!!!

No comments: