I have been wanting to make some Hard Christmas Candy for several weeks now but I never could find my candy thermometer or flavored oil. I know you can find it anywhere but anytime I think to look it never comes easy for me to find so I say I will get it next time. I did find some but it was coffee flavored and horehound flavored, not so Christmasy. So I think I may run to Wal-mart here in a little bit since the hubby is at work and I have nothing else to do so I can make my candy!!
I am 33 weeks pregnant today and really feeling it! I don't have a picture to post today, as they are getting few and far between. I am just ready.. maybe this little precious boy will come in about 3 or 4 weeks, that would be great!
Found a little Christmas survey and thought I would share...
1. What is your favorite Christmas Movie? A Christmas Story and ELF!
2. Favorite Christmas Song? I have all kinds, I love them all but I do like All I want for Christmas is you by Mariah Carey...
3. Favorite Holiday Memory? All the Christmas Eve's and mornings at my parent's with my family! So much fun!
4. What kind of cookie/treat do you like to make? Hard Christmas Candy:) and I like making Rice Krispie Wreaths with my mom well she makes them and I eat them, very good:)
5. Have you ever made an igloo? I think I have tried when I was little
6. Do you love Starbucks? I don't love it, I don't drink coffee really, I do like their hot Chocolate but I don't have to have it or anything..
7. What makes the perfect Snowman? Well snow of course... a carrot for his nose, coal for his mouth and his buttons and a hat and scarf
8. Best gift you have ever given? Umm.. I'm not really sure..
9. Best gift you have ever received? That's a hard one.. I've gotten a lot of great gifts, I can't pick just one.
10. What is the snowman's name on Rudolph? Umm.. I don't know? Rudolph?
11.Silver or Gold? Silver
12. What is your favorite Christmas decoration? I am loving my candy cane lights lining my sidewalk in front of my house :)
13. What's your Christmas decorating style? Um.. a little of everything really.
14. Do you hang stockings? This is our first Christmas married, I can't find our stockings we used at my parent's house and I didn't buy new ones.. I will next year.. I want to get 3 monogrammed ones from Pottery Barn for Timmy, me and Brody:)
15. How many days do you celebrate Christmas? I celebrate all month really :) Celebrating Sunday before Christmas at my grandmas, Christmas with my family Christmas eve and early Christmas morning and with the hubby's family Christmas day evening... I think.. it may change
16. What do you want this year? I want a DVD video camera
17. What was your favorite ornament on the tree as a child? I had a lot... I loved these little angels we had that had lights in them..