Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

Daddy's Lil Man

Brody Luke loves his Daddy!! He loves to just sit on the couch and watch ESPN in his Daddy's arms!! These 2 men are my favorite!!!! There is nothing better than seeing them together, just melts my heart. I love them both so much, I am so Blessed!!!







It's a beautiful sunny day here today and my mom is out walking with Brody. I am getting things ready for some of my sweet friends to come over http://jenkinsk08.blogspot.com/ and http://mlm88.blogspot.com/. They are twin sisters and the two sweetest girls ever! I haven't saw them since my baby shower in October and they have yet to meet Brody. I am excitied to hang out and catch up with them because so much has changed in our lives!! I will post pictures!!

5 comments:

Suz said...

Have an awesome day with your girls! Don't you just love Spring!

Lindsey said...

he just gets cuter and cuter!!

AmyT said...

awll cute pics

AmyT said...

awll cute pics

Misty Rice said...

Doesn't that melt your heart.... and don't you just love and see your hubby in a whole new light?

God Bless your family girl.