Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

Favorite Twins

My favorite twins came over today and visited me and Brody!! We had a lot of fun catching up on each other lives and talking about everything and Brody just loved them!!! Thanks for coming and vi sting Kristen and Michelle!!!! Also, Michelle ( on the left) just found out she is pregnant, Congrats to her !!!
I also just had to include this picture of Brody Luke on our way out the door to church on Sunday, isn't he just like a little man??? He looks like a little golfer!!

6 comments:

KRISTEN'S PALACE said...

Those pics of timmy & brody are just so sweet. i love them & i love you! and it was sooooooo good to catch up. i had so much fun. brody is a precious angel even if he did puke on me lol. i love it i cant wait to have one of my own :)

Suz said...

What a fun time! How exciting that she is expecting a little one of her own.. Do I hear playdates being set already!? :)

Love the golfer attire!

Lindsey said...

Love the pics, sooo cute!!

RachB said...

BRODY!!!! You and Will have the same carrier!!!! How special! Little blog friends!!!!!

We finally got the internet back at our house so my evening is consisting of catching up on blogs. Especially this sweet little blog! I cant wait!!! Brody is getting so big! And he is so darling! I love it!!! Hope yall are doing good!

Brittney said...

I love his outfit and hat! I bought Trail the same hat in white to wear on Easter Sunday (he's wearing it with a pink shirt and David's not too thrilled).

alyssa said...

he is so cute!! i love his hat!!