Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Almost too big for his swing!

Not a lot has been going on here in the Roland Household, but I had a few new pictures I wanted to share. Brody loves laying on the couch and watching TV with daddy, look at him. He is turning that little head to see the TV! Sooo cute!!!


Brody used to love his swing, but then he got bigger and started loving his bouncy seat and laying on his play mat so I just really kind of forgot about the swing. Last night I decided to put him in it, and boy has he grown! He used to look soooo teeny tiny in that swing and now it is almost time to put it away. He sat in it, but he doesn't like it as much as he used to!!






I wish ths rain would go away and the sun would start shining!!! We have had enough rain!!




8 comments:

Liana said...

they're cute together :)

Brandi said...

He is getting so big.I love the picture of him watch tv. We have recently moved and Landons swing is still in storage He used to love it but I am willing to bet he doesn't anymore. He does not want to be confined in anything.

Paige said...

I've always been a fan of that swing. It is so adorable and gets those eyes to working at the same time! He is growing so fast. Hopefully you all wont see much more rain because it's finally sunny on my side of Kentucky (mostly) lol Have a great day!

Abbi said...

he is getting big!!
i know what you mean about the rain! it has been bad where i live too!! i'm gettin cabin fever! and so is kennedy!

Burtons Blessings said...

Boston LOVES watching TV too! I wonder if it is ok?

Brittney said...

He has grown a lot! Brooklynn used the same cradle swing (we borrowed it from my nephew), and she loved it. It didn't grow with her as well as her regular swing!

KRISTEN'S PALACE said...

bro bro is getting so big :) i love him.

Tara Gibson said...

aww he is such a sweet boy : )