Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all of those Moms and expectant moms out there!!! I was almost too late, I've had a busy day!!!!



I had a Great Mother's day with my husband and son!!! This time last year I was pregnant,I just didn't know it. Today was so special knowing I am a mother to the sweetest, most beautiful baby boy ever. We went to church this morning, then went to Mt. Sterling to take some flowers to Timmy's mom grave. This was a hard day for him, it was his first mother's day without his mom. She battled cancer for a long time and was quite the fighter, but she is his angel in heaven watching down over him each and every day. It is a bittersweet day for him I am sure. But it ended up being a great day!

I got a new camera for Mother's day!! Yay! So I will be back to posting pictures!!!

Hope everyone had a great Mother's day!!

2 comments:

Preppy Coastee said...

I have a lilly give away you will LOOOOVE

The Gardners said...

Happy Mother's Day!!! I am so sorry to hear about Timmy's mom!!!