Friday, December 18, 2009

Will we wake up to snow?

I am wondering if we are going to wake up to snow in the morning! I like to see one snow a year and I wish it would wait until next week so we could have a white Christmas, but maybe we will!!! I have been hearing we are going to get anywhere from 1-6 inches of snow tonight, so we will see!! I really want to take Brody out in it and pull him on his first little sled but I really don't want him getting sick!

He ran a temp on Tuesday and Wednesday night and had a runny nose so I took him to the DR yesterday and they said it must have been just a little virus and he has been much better today!!

Look how cute he is in his big boy jeans and his shirt my cousin Mandi made for him!!!!



I cannot believe it is almost Christmas and Brody's 1st birthday, I really can't!!! Where did this year go??????

10 comments:

Brandi said...

Love Brody's little onese!! I am sooooo jealous... send the snow my way! I can't wait to see your snow pics!!!

Brittany said...

Look outside Lee!!!!! It is covered:)

Paige said...

I love his little shirt! How cute! I bet you all get a lot of snow, and I am SOOO jealous! It's still pretty warm in Southern KY around 39 degrees! Be safe & have fun in it!

Kelly said...

That is the cutest shirt ever!! I wanted to make a few for Chase and never got around to it.
I hope the snow came!!

Annie said...

Love that little shirt!!

We woke up to MORE snow here....we have about 6 or 7 inches right now...I love it.

Hope that Brody is feeling better :)

Jessica said...

That onsie is so cute! I love it! I would LOVE to have a white Christmas too but I doubt it'll happen down here in MS where I live! But ya never know! :)

kace said...

He looks adorable! Hope yall got some snow. We got 16 inches here yesterday, although Krew was not so fond of being cold. ha!

E. Williamson said...

Goodness Gracious... what a cutie! Gosh, I can't believe that he is going to be 1 years old so soon.

Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!

Amber Ellis said...

That shirt is too adorable!!

BTW, I know that you follow my old blog, and I wanted to give you my new address. It is www.amberellisphotography.blogspot.com. Thanks so much! I would love it if you followed this one!!

Heather said...

Cute pictures!! I can't wait to hear if you guys got snow, how cool would that be?!