Pages

Monday, December 21, 2009

Brody's 1st snow, Christmas at Ma June's, Church Program

I have been meaning to blog since Saturday and I am just now finding the time!

On Saturday we woke up to about 3 inches of snow! I grabbed Brody and took hi out onto the porch so he could see his first big snow!! He was born in January and it did snow last year but he was a tiny premature newborn and I don't think his eyes were ever even opened to actually see the snow ( like he would even know or remember). We got Brody all bundled up, I just had to take him out into the snow for his first time for just a little bit and he loved it!! We let him walk around in it and we left daddy pull him on a sled!! Don't you just love my winter attire? Don't be jealous. I pull off the camo especially with my pink boots, right? I think I need to invest in something more my style and size :)


Sunday we went to church and to my Grandma June's ( Ma's) for the Bentley Christmas (my mom's side)!! Of course it is always nice to be with family and eat a good big meal!! Then we went to the Christmas Program at church.
Could he get any sweeter? This would have been the perfect Christmas Card picture!!


My cousin Lacey and I at Ma's.. not a good picture Timmy just took it when we weren't ready but I am so glad Lacey is home on break.. I miss her so much when she is away at EKU!!!!!!!
Brody and his cousin Daisy
Helping Brody open his Christmas Presents
Me and and my little Santa with the big Santa at my parents before going to church! I love this big Santa and I thought Brody would be scared of it but he loves. Every time we are at my parents this is the first thing he goes to!

My Mom and Brody at church

Brody with the big boys! We go to a small country church ( 50 people) and Brody is the only baby or toddler that goes to our church! So he hangs out with the big boys a lot!
My dad at church
My little Brother singing in the play

I cannot believe that CHRISTmas is only 3 days away!!!!!!! I am so excited for Brody's 1st CHRISTmas and to spend the Holiday with my family and of course to remember what the true most important reason of this Holiday season!!!!

13 comments:

Whitney said...

Love the reindeer sweater! Soooo cute!

The Wife of a Fisherman said...

looks like yall had a great weekend, and got the snow you wanted to see!! i just love the santa costume! adorable pic below the tree too! hope yall have a wonderful Christmas!

Brandi said...

Love Brody's Santa and reindeer outfit... way cute! Love your vest too! Camo and pink boots...awesome! Merry Christmas! Happy 1st Christmas Brody!!!

Abbi said...

girl, i'm sooooo jealous!! i want it to snow here! i'm afraid that will not happen though!
yall all look adorable in your snow gear!
love your vest! too cute!
have a wonderful Christmas!

Jessica said...

Hey girl! I am so jealous of the snow! I wish we could have a white Christmas so bad! I didn't know Brody was a preemie. How many weeks early? I bet he loved the snow! And you look great of course, rocking the camo & pink boots! I hope y'all have a Merry Christmas!

Rosie said...

Wow! That's a lot of snow! How exciting! Hope you have a good Christmas!

Kim said...

Ha I like how you say "I cannot believe Christmas is only.." after each post! :)

I cannot believe it either girl! C-R-A-Z-Y!!!

I bet Mr. Brody had so much fun in the snow! I love it! Just wish we could get some snow down South!

Cute pictures!

I Hope you guys have a Great Merry Christmas!!

Baby Momma said...

First snow! How exciting!!! You look adorable in all the camo gear!! haha Have a very Merry Christmas!!!

Anonymous said...

The pictures of the family outside in the snow are beautiful!! I Love You Guys!

Meant to be a mom said...

Brody is growing up before our very eyes. He is just adorable. I LOVE the pictures of him in his little sweater sitting down. What a cutie face he has.
Also the camo and the pink boots are priceless. Girl you are adorable.
I hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas.

yadda yadda said...

Too fun!!!! BTW, I love the graphics on your blog! They're adorable!

Jenna said...

Awww your little guy is so handsome! Looks like you have fun in the snow, I LOVE the pink boots :)

Have a Merry Christmas!!!

Erin W said...

How FUN!!!! We got rain today here in TX, but no snow. I am hoping for some though... I guess I won't hold my breath.

All of the pictures are wonderful!

I hope that you guys have a Very Merry CHRISTmas!