Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

1 year Molar's, Future UK Basketball player & 1st Busted Lip!

When I get home from class I go straight to my moms to get my sweet baby boy! I still miss him alot every day and can't wait to get home to him, and I don't think that will ever change. Yes it is getting a little easier to leave him, but as easy as it could be I guess. Why would I ever want to leave this sweet boy? I walked into my moms after getting home today and she was just getting ready to give him a bath and he was in his diaper. She said he had just woken up from a nap, screaming and crying and pulling at his ear. She thought something may have bitten him or something but then for some reason she thought to feel inside his mouth ( I had no idea he was cutting another tooth) when she felt all the way in the back on his left side and felt a tooth!! I am guessing this is a 1 year molar?? I had no idea he was even cutting a tooth!!!!!!!!!! This is Brody's 9th tooth!!!!

Brody loves basketball. Loves it. His daddy loves it and his Uncle Titus loves it. There is always a basketball in my little Brother's hand and well now that seems that is all that is in Brody's hand. He is so strong and it is so cute but he can pick up and hold a regular size basketball and throw it. He will throw the ball to you and he can even make baskets and he get so excited when he does it! My mom put a little goal of my brothers down low on Brody's gate from the stairs and he will stand and make baskets forever. My mom said he does it all throughout the day!! A future UK basketball player? Maybe!







My parents and some others go down to our elementary school to walk/play basketball int he evenings and we went down tonight! Brody had been in the stroller but I let him get out so he could of course play basketball and he fell and busted his lip on the gym floor!!!! It bled so much and he cried forever! I brought him home and let him eat a Popsicle. This was the first time we have really had that bad of a boo boo and that much blood.. I know this is the 1st of many!
It is so amazing just watching Brody grow and watching him learn new things. On Sunday he out of the blue just started giving high fives and it is so cute!!!!! Now anytime you say Give me a high five Brody and throw your hand up he know's exactly what to do!
It snowed a little today and the weather man is calling for a ft of snow this weekend.. ARE YOU SERIOUS???????????????? I need warm weather and sunshine!!!!!


Photobucket

14 comments:

Jenna said...

He is so cute!!! Awww his 1st awful boo boo :( Mine have had to many to count, it's never fun though!!!

Unknown said...

I love the new blog look!

Unknown said...

love the new look!

Brandi said...

Love the little basketball goal! I need one. I wish it would snow here. It's been early 70s here. We'll trade. HEHE! That's awesome that your mom will watch Brody for you while you go to school. Teething...bites!!!!

Abby said...

I remember when I first started working after Becks was born and it was def tough in the beginning. But, like you, I could rest-assured that he had the best care from his Nanas!

I'm wishing for warm weather too! We have a snowday today!

Jessica said...

I love the new look! Cute cute! We are a basketball family too. Maybe one day Brody & Riley will play college ball together!! hahaha

Angela said...

haha he's too cute!!! :)

Rosie said...

Poor baby with a busted lip :( But he's so darn cute with that basketball!
I like your new design btw!

Anonymous said...

Poor Brody! I Love and Miss Him so mcuh!!And I really like the new layout!!

Annie said...

I love your new layout!! Looks great.

I have a feeling with BOYS we are going to be dealing with LOTS of boo-boos!!

Erin W said...

How cute!!!
When is out making Millions as a professional B-ball player, I am totally going to say that I "knew" him :) lol

On the flip side, I hate that he got a boo boo.. I'm dreading that day.

Sonya said...

I love your new background! The sports tree is really cute!

Meant to be a mom said...

Brody is just so cute, I love his picture with his basketball. Sorry to hear he's hurting and cutting molars. You know that has to hurt. Ugh.
I hope you don't get slammed with too much bad weather. We have it supposedly hitting here on Thursday. They are saying snow and ice all day Thursday in Oklahoma. Yuck. I'm so done with this yucky weather.

Kim said...

Poor baby! I hope it heals soon.
He'll be a pro in no time! :)