Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Little Brother!

Happy 13th Birthday Titus Trent!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is my sweet little brother's 13th birthday, he is a teenager now! I can remember the day he was born and how excited I was to be a big sister. I remember changing diapers, feeding him, being a little mother to him, teaching him, and loving him.  He was always my best friend and I still call him that to this day. He is now taller than me and is more like my "Big Brother" but he will always be my baby!! I am so proud of the young man he is becoming.
Titus, I hope that you have a wonderful day today! Thank you for being the best little brother and Uncle to Brody that I could ever ask for!!!




3 comments:

Brandy said...

Happy B-day little bro! Love the Mizzou hat & cardianls shirt! Do they live in STL?

Pink Prayer Journal said...

Happy Birthday to your baby brother!!

Abbi said...

goodness, i have been so out of the loop! i'm back! lol!!
love your new back ground! it's so cute!