I can officially say Fall is here!!!! We have traded the 90 degree weather for the weather in the 50's-60's. It is cold but I am not complaining!!! I was so ready for some cooler weather and ready to break out the jackets and ugg's!
What has been going on....
- Brody and I took a long nap yesterday after church and we ended up sleeping half the day away which resulted in Brody not going to sleep until 2 am. Good thing I didn't have class today (fall break)! He slept in until almost 10:00
- I love October! My birthday is this month, and who doesn't love their birthday no matter how old they are? It is also Court Days in Mt. Sterling!
- I am super excited to be having a girls day on Saturday to head to Cincinnati to go find my cousin and best Friend's Wedding Gown!!!!
- Brody is really such a little boy now, he is still my baby and always will be no matter how old he is but he is definitly in the toddler stage. He talks so much, so so much. He can pretty much say anything.. He still loves his Hot Rod's. Which I've started thinking about his 2nd Bday and I am sure it will be something to do with Hot Rod's.
- I love footed Pj's on Brody.. love love love them. He is in a pair right now.
- Anytime Brody wants something or is looking for something this is what he does..."Hot Rod where are you? There he is." It's adorable.
- Brody will be 21 months old tomorrow... wow.
- He still hasn't had his 1st hair cut but it may be time for a trim...
- Here are a few more of Brody's pictures from his shoot last week. I love them. They really capture his little personality. We live in the country.. we have barns in the backyard and tobacco fields around...it's what he loves. He is a little country boy. He loves being outdoors! Willie was really able to capture his emotions!
Hope everyone has a wonderful week!!!