Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Happy 21 Month's Brody Luke!

21 Months

Brody Luke,

Happy 21 Months to you Sweet baby Boy! Time sure is flowing by and you are going from a baby to such a little toddler now. No matter what though you will always be Mommy's Baby. You are so sweet and loving and you love to give others hugs and kisses and you love to blow kisses too. You are such a talker and never really stop. You can say pretty much anything and everything and you are starting to put word's together. I love hearing you say "I Love you" it melts my heart just like everything else you do:).

You still love playing hot rod's, you always are carrying a hot rod with you. You also love football! You love playing outside! You also loving playing Mommy's make-up ( don't tell daddy).

You are still taking your paci, when you are tired and at nighttime. You are still sleeping in bed with mommy and dad but that is just the way I want it. You have been finished nursing for 2 months now. You are a pretty good eater at times. You love spaghetti, pizza, chicken nuggets, and Mexican.

You are such a joy to my life Brody and I look at you and I just love you so much that hurts sometimes. Your sweet smile just melts my heart, you are such a doll baby!!!!! I am so blessed to be your mother and to have such a wonderful baby boy!!

Happy 21 Months Brody Luke!

xoxo
Mommy

2 comments:

Robyn Beele said...

I am glad I am not the only one that has their baby sleep with them. I really love it!! Andrew also still takes a paci. That is going to be hard to break! Happy 21 months!

Brandi said...

Ty sleeps in bed with us too!! He loves his binky too!!! Sweet boys!!