Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

27 Days until Christmas....

 We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and we celebrated our last Thanksgiving dinner for this year yesterday, we went to Timmy's dads to have our Roland Thanksgiving Dinner. It was great getting to see everyone since we live about 2 hours away, the guys spent there time playing pool and I spent my time talking with the girls and holding the newest addition. Timmy's Uncle Tony and his wife had a new baby boy last Friday and they named him Cherokee and oh he was so precious. Maybe it gave me the baby bug just a wee little bit. Brody loved all of the inflatable's and lights his Papaw Roland had up. Today we went to church and out to Toro Loco with our friends Lacey, Travis, Morgan and Ryan and then we have just had a lazy day today.
Tomorrow Me, Mom, and Brody are going t do some more Christmas Shopping!! I can't believe it is only 27 days until Christmas!!!!!!!!

My pictures are out of order but I can't get them to move..

Girls at the Roland Thanksgiving...




 Brody before church this morning..
 Brody loves books!
 He was reading to me...

 He loves the inflatable's!


Me & Brody Luke before church this morning...
Cherokee..1 week old

4 comments:

-Kelsey Coghill said...

Hey!! Yes I remember you! I love your blog layout, it's so pretty. And Brody is beautiful! I'm excited to follow your blog too :)

Amanda said...

yay for christmas shopping!!! :)

Jessica said...

Just getting caught up from Thanksgiving. I love Brody's shortall! Hope y'all had a great Thanksgiving! I can't believe Christmas is right around the corner!

Shannon said...

New follower..love your son's outfits! Too cute! My daughter is 16 months and loves books too! I hope it's a trend that will only continue and grow!

Shannon

Webbisodes
http://ourgatorzone.blogspot.com