Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

New Furniture..

I have never showed pictures of our Master Bedroom simply because it is plain and boring, nothing special. I have wanted to fix it up since we have moved in but have always started on something else... We have a king side mattress and boxspring on a bed frame but no bed. We have a huge dresser that was my grandmother's, a desk and bookshelf from bedroom at my parent's house, and a T.V and a small tv.stand. I want a nice fancy bedroom suit!!!! Well, it doesn't have to be fancy but I want it to ALL match, I want to paint our bedroom walls, a new comforter set and I want to decorate it!!! I have my heart and mind set on a white bedroom suit but it is hard to fine one I like so I have found a few others too...


I have been looking everywhere... and here are a few I like.. I went straight to CSN.com to start looking because they have EVERYTHING!! They have everything from bedroom sets, to sofa's, kitchen appliances, toys for your child, End Table, rugs, lamps, and SO MUCH MORE!!!

Here are a few bedroom suits I Love...
Just a few I like!!!!
Maybe once I get new bedroom furniture I will show you our Master Bedroom!!

3 comments:

Meant to be a mom said...

They are all just beautiful but I think the first is the best. I just love the canopy look. :)

Lauren said...

I love the first one...so gorgeous! I'm doing a CSN giveaway so feel free to enter :) it may help by adding $35 to your furniture fund!

Home Theater Fanatic said...

All these Bedroom furniture's are beautiful, have to spend good money to get good furniture.