Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Has it really (almost) been two years?

Has it really almost been two years that I held my precious baby boy for the first time?

Has it really almost been two years that I became a Mother, something I had dreamed of since I was a little girl.

Has it really been almost two years since my little angel 1st wrapped his tiny finger around mine, he knew I was his Mama.

Has it really almost been two years that I got the greatest blessing the Lord could have ever blessed me with. I am so lucky to be Brody's Mama, sometimes I just look at him and wonder how God is so good? He is such a blessing to me and such a wonderful Gift from God and I thank him each and everyday for my precious son.

Since becoming a mother I have changed in so many ways, but for the better. Brody makes me a better person, he always puts a smile on my face, and reminds me by things so simple that I am blessed and that God is so great!


I have been planning Brody's 2nd Birthday which is on January 5th and it is got me thinking about how the time has really flown by, I want him to be little forever!!!!!

4 comments:

Meg said...

I so know the feeling! I love looking back a the pictures...priceless!

Brandi said...

What a sweet post. Isn't it so sad how the time just flies by. BOOHOO! I just realized that Brody and my Nate share a abday. AWWW, sweet boys!!!!

Jessica said...

How precious! They grow up way too fast don't they? I want my babies to stay little forever too :(

Annie said...

Such precious pictures!! They grow up WAY too fast!!