Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

It slipped my mind..

It slipped my mind...


Brody turned 23 months old on The 5th of this month and with finishing out this semester and getting ready for Christmas it totally slipped my mind. I of course still have to write a post, so I remember, this is my baby book for Brody. I also want to make sure I write a post because this will probably be my LAST monthly post, tear. Brody will be turned 2 next month and I think I will just do a post every couple of months instead of every month.

23 Months Old

Brody Luke,


This month you are 23 months old and the 1st thing that comes to my mind is that you will be turned 2 next month!! 2 years old! That is such a big boy age!!! Where did the time go? It seems like it was just last Christmas and you had just started walking and getting into  things. This Christmas you are talking, running, learning, it is amazing what a difference a year can make.You are a toddler now but you are and always will be my Baby Boy. You are such a sweet boy and you love to offer hugs and kisses. You give kisses even when I don't ask, you are so tender and loving and sweet and I love that.

You are such a talker, I wonder where you get that from? It is so cute because when it is time to go to sleep at night alot of times you keep talking and talking and talking. You can say anything and everything and you are starting to talk in sentences. Just the other night you said your 1st bedtime prayer, although I couldn't understand any of it but "Amen."

You get so excited about everything, especially all of the Christmas decorations everywhere you go and your new word for things is "awesome." I am not even sure where you picked up on that word, but it's adorable when you say it. Your big thing is saying " I love that." Anytime you really like something that is what you say, so cute which everything you say is so cute to me!

You weigh around 30 lbs and are wearing sz 2t and a sz 6-7 shoe and a sz 5 diaper. You still love your paci ( going to need to break you of it soon), You are still a pretty picky eater but you love Spaghetti, pizza, and chicken nuggets with lots of ketchup and ranch.

You love hot rods, love love love them. We have so may hot rod's laying around the house, you have to have a hot rod everywhere you go. You also really love trains. You love watching cartoons while laying on your toy story couch.

There are so many more things I could write about.. I could write forever. Everything you do amazes me. Everything you do is so adorable to me. You are my world. I am so blessed to have you as my son Brody.

I can't believe you are going to be 2 in less than a month.

I love you more than you will ever know, to the moon and back!

Love,
Mommy
xoxo

1 comment:

Meant to be a mom said...

Wow 23 months, crazy!!! I can't believe how fast he's grown up before our eyes. Almost 2 whole years old.
Happy 23 months sweet Brody.