Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

The weekend is here!


Brody & I started our day very early today, 5:00 to be exact. While I get up at this time every morning to pack Timmy's lunch ( and sometimes breakfast) Brody usually stays asleep but not all times. He woke up with me and he never would go back to sleep. So we spent the morning cleaning, cleaning, cleaning! I feel like all I do is clean sometimes but I love cleaning my house and I love a nice clean home! My friend Andrea and her little boy Gage brought us lunch and then I watched Gage for a few hours while Andrea went to work until her FIL picked him up. Since Brody had been up since 5:00 he crashed after playing for about an hour and then about 30 minutes later Gage fell asleep too. They are such cute little boys and they play so well together. We are going to my little Brother's Basketball game tonight and not sure what else we are doing this weekend! Everyone have a Great weekend!

I asked Brody to hold this sign( for our yard) and say cheese and this is exactly what he did.. What a Ham!

I love this smile.

 Brody loves hot rod's, and I mean LOVES them. He looks like such a big boy here.
 I thought this was a sweet picture.. a clean cozy home, a sparkling Christmas tree, and 2 precious sleeping baby boy's.
Me and Brody by our mantle.. so hard to get a picture of the two of us with him looking!
 I love our Christmas Tree. The ribbon and ornaments may not be perfect ( Brody likes to re-arrange sometimes) but it's perfect to me.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Your tree is so pretty! I completely understand about the little "re-decorator". I've got 2 of them at my house! Have a good weekend!