Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Wow I can't believe that 2010 is gone and it is now 2011. We went to Timmy's dads yesterday to bring in the new year, the guys played cards and played pool while the girls watched movies and ate pizza, it was  very low-key but fun and just the way I wanted to spend it. I fell asleep a few times on the couch before midnight, but had Timmy beside me and Brody on my lap to watch the ball drop and get kisses ( yes Brody stayed awake). We went to bed as soon as the ball dropped and let me tell you I am still feeling it right now from staying up way too late.

2010 was a wonderful year for us, we were very blessed this year. I can't wait to see what 2011 has in store for us. For the past 3 years we have a wonderful blessing to help us start our new year, Brody Luke. On January 5th, 2009 he was born, 2010 he turned 1, and now in 2011 he will turn 2!!!!!

Hope everyone has a very blessed 2011!!

I will be posting about the rest of our Christmas..soon!

1 comment:

♥Cait said...

Happy New Year! :)