Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Proud to be his Mama...


I absolutely love being a mom, I feel like it is what God chose for me to do. When Brody was born it changed my life completely. It is such a wonderful feeling to have someone love me for me and all they want in return is my love. Being a mom isn't always easy and it does get hard but when I look at Brody's sweet little face it makes everything seem so easy. Brody is such a sweet little boy, he really is. He is already so loving and caring at the simple age of 2, he melts my heart over and over again.
I'm proud to be his mama!!!!!

Thought these pictures were so sweet of him... I try on Sunday morning's to get pictures of him (in his cute little outfits), these were from this past Sunday.





6 comments:

Brittney said...

He's such a handsome little boy! :) I love being a Mom too! The pay may not be great, but the benefits make it all worthwhile!

Rosie said...

What a little handsome man. Being a mommy is truly the best thing in the world. Well said! And I'm really likeing the new blog!

Annie said...

What a handsome boy!! Being a mom is the BEST!!!

Jessica said...

He is adorable! I've been so busy lately I haven't even had time to log into Blogger so I'm just now getting caught up on your blog. I hope your mom had a wonderful birthday! I LOVE that pic of Brody holding the baby chick! So sweet!

Jenna said...

He is such a cutie!!

Lauren said...

How sweet!