Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Show us your Life- Show us your Family

Today at Kelly's Korner is Show us your Life- Show us your Family and I thought I would join in on the fun! I know I talk about my family alot but they are so special and important to me and make up who I am.
My family consists of My Mom & Dad, my 3 older sister's Tisha, Leslia & Lindsey and my younger brother, Titus.


My family is awesome, amazing, incredible, super fun, , perfect, the most wonderful family I could have ever been blessed with! We all get along, we never fight, were never jealous of each other, were always happy, were always there for one another, we have so much fun, we laugh, we cry, we smile. My 3 older sister's and myself were all best friends, and Titus is one of my best friends too. My parent's are amazing and I am so close to them as well and so thankful for them. I could go on and on about my family but I would be writing for days. My family is perfect to me and I will leave it at that :) This also includes my super awesome BIL Matt and nephews Zachary and Landon!

I also have a great BIL & SIL Chris & Alex ( Hubby's brother and wife) that we don't get to see very often but they are special to me too!!

2 comments:

Annie said...

What a good looking family :)

Jessica said...

What a sweet post! I'm sure your family felt very loved and appreciated to hear your kind words!

Speaking of kind words, thank you for the very sweet comment you left. I greatly appreciate your prayers! We will need them. :)